Sunday, December 28, 2008

*Happy Birthday to.....*

mama: 21/10/2008 @ home



Soob and me did surprised my mama
with this simple but warm bday celebration..



Mocha Carlo cake



Mr. & Mrs. Soo





"yan ding dan bok"....>.<


hyee & me & ming: 31/10/2008 @ de curve, Tony Roma's







Halloween decoration..
The floor is full of dry leaves..not bad..
but..because of this decoration..
air-cond was closed..too bad..
hot & banyak nyamuk..
"ngo hai yat z mun..yat z mun....."



UCSI's gang...



my order: Chicken breast with garlic rice & long island...



Joshua's order..
haha..he thought it should be a "light" meal de sandwich..



(1)



(2)



(3)

hee..climax of tonite!!
1) 3 bday gals request to stand on chair..
2) request to holding pepper and salt..
used it as mic..& sing bday song loudly to ourself..
(super paiseh...so many customers in the restaurant..>.<")
3) stand on our position to blow candle..>.<"

boys and girls...no nextime ..please...



Anyway, thanks for this "special" celebration..^^



me:hyee:ming



enjoying our free brownie with ice cream..





haha..keat ming 's name disappear...



silly me and hyee.. haha..



SS-ing again...


me : 07/11/2008 @ de curve, Kim Gary & Heaven



The curve again...kim gary again...
a level's gang's "lou dei fong"..



Second round: Heaven..
embrrassing moments again..>.<"
Heaven's don't know manager or boss insists
want to wait the singer back to stage
and sang bday song to me..
& insists want ming ming them wrote a bday msg to me..
“来来来。。写下祝福语。。写致什么美丽的小姐。。” *sweat*



make a wish...earn more $$$$..haha...



23rd happy birthday..German cheese cake...
I'm so so sorry to africa children..
coz I can't finish it.. *guilty*



me: 08/11/2008 @ De curve, Italiannies & home



okok..de curve again and again...=p
4 缺 1。。



Bread story's mango cake..not bad..



7 缺 3。。。



My lovely bday's present..
thx my heng dai n ji mui mun..
thx my frens...hugss..



thanks my mama...my new renoma purse..


Ming & Jolene : 17/11/2008 @ Subang Seafood Restaurant



Green tea cake..



Jolene:Ming



Ben : Kuek : Jolene : Ming : Me
crab crab crab..slurpps...


Papa: 07/12/2008 @ Peperoni Pizzeria, Singapore



Surprise!!!!!!! hee..my dad don't know we're going
to celebrate his birthday at my bro's restaurant..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ,DAD~!



This tiramisu with BIG BIG strawberry is nice!!



~S.M.I.L.E~


Kuek: 14/12/2008 @ BBQ steamboat & erm..Bali Cafe? =p



The cafe is so "am mo c saw"...



It looked nice..but kuek said taste ma ma nia..



Me : Ben : Kuek


Kuek & Kkok: 15/12/2008 @ Shui Ba Wong





Happy Birthday to u & u....



oh..4 缺1 again...



heng dai mun..

~Happy always~

No comments: